We offer cost-effective health, work/life, voluntary and other benefit programs to clients all over the world. From healthcare coverage to life insurance and beyond, our expert guidance equally supports your goals of administering employee benefits and managing expenses.
We don’t just deliver reports—we turn data into strategic plans that get results. As an extension of your internal Human Resources team, we do the hard work on our end to make your decisions easier.
The Hays team in action:
- Medical Plan Renewal costs consistently below medical trend* year after year
- Proprietary analytical tools with statistically valid, proven and unmatched data reporting
- Market leverage from being one of the largest employee benefit practices in the country
- International capabilities
- Seminars and Education
*Medical Trend, the annual increase in the cost of medical benefits, is currently running at 6 to 8 percent per year. Hays Employee Benefits clients experience renewals well below medical trend at 4 to 6 percent.
Contact Employee Benefits to find out how we can help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hays Companies delivers the highest quality data to guide decision making through proprietary analytics, reporting and modeling tools powered by Health Plan Intelligence (HPI). In partnership with Hays Companies, organizations have a unique and exclusive look into the issues driving healthcare costs. Consequently the strategic recommendations and solutions provided by Hays are targeted and their effects measurable.
Benefits Technology Consulting
The Employee Benefits industry has been greatly impacted by the rapidly evolving world of technology. Benefits delivery now requires cutting-edge tools to connect employees with information at any time. At Hays, our expert technology professionals provide the best human resources tools that enhance the employees’ experience with their benefits.
We deliver a diverse offering of technology support tools:
- Online Benefits Enrollment
- HR, Benefits, Payroll (standalone or integrated)
- Decision Support Technology
- Time and Attendance
- Employee Self-Service (mobile and web)
Examples of how we can help:
- Create benefits content for portals (plan information, mobile apps, videos, calculators, etc.)
- Provide decision support tools for employers who want online benefits platforms or Defined Contribution Plans
- Analyze systems for usability and platform efficiency
- Communicate with insurance companies and vendors to create data interfaces
- Test benefits systems for accuracy (rates, plan information, etc.)
With an ever changing employer provided benefits landscape, there are many possible roads to your destination. A spectrum of solutions, including public and private exchange platforms, defined contribution offerings, high deductible health plans and traditional models are aligning with new delivery platforms and full insured or self-funded strategies as a means to administer employee benefits, improve workers health and manage expenses. At Hays, we work to help you understand your options before delivering a strategic roadmap with tailored solutions to meet the diverse needs of your employees.
Health and Wellness Strategies
As employers commit to help their employees become healthier and subsequently lessen the burden of catastrophic claims, the focus needs to be on outcome-based wellness programs aimed at addressing the unique needs and challenges of each organization. At Hays, we are industry experts that embrace the challenge that there is no such thing as one size fits all in wellness.
Health Strategies Services:
- Plan Design
- Strategic Consultations
- Biometric Screenings
- Health Risk Appraisals
- Survey Evaluations
- Culture Audits
Risk management and employee benefits are a rapidly changing environment. We keep you in the know with the latest tools and technology to help you understand, evaluate and communicate to employees. Ultimately, it’s about getting the right information to the right people at the right time, so we can make informed decisions together and propel employee satisfaction.
- Benefits Guides: Mobile, Web, Paper
- Mobile Applications
- Online Magazines
- Benefits Enrollment and Open Enrollment Videos
- Online Benefits Platform
- Decision Support Technology
- Plan Comparison Tools
- Member Education and E-Newsletters
- Translation Services
- Intranet Platforms
- Social Media
- Online Surveys
Compliance, Human Resource & Human Capital Consulting
With health care laws and policies changing at mach speed, it’s essential to have a partner by our side to guide you through those changes and what they mean to your organization. You can rely on your Hays partners to deliver real-time accurate information to help you make critical business decisions.
Compliance, Human Resource & Human Capital Consulting Services:
- Patient Protection & Affordable Care Act (Health Care Reform)
- COBRA Rates, Law, Consulting
- Client Resource Portal
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act / Department of Labor / Health Care Reform Checklists
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act
- State and Federal Legislative Updates
- Human Resource Consulting
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Service Calendar
- Open Issues Log
- Weekly and Monthly Benefits E-newsletter
Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Programs
At Hays, we understand what a challenge it is to offer both an appealing and cost-effective medical/dental/vision insurance plan to employees. That’s why we’re masterful at plan design—like an architect with all the tools and an open blueprint. Our experts use proprietary analytic tools to develop attractive plans that are well below the Medical Trend — at 4 to 6 percent.
Hays International Benefits’ Consulting strives to lighten the load of global benefits administrators while increasing knowledge and improving communication with local offices in other countries. We work with local broker partners with whom we have an established book of business, proven procedures, and open lines of communication so that we can bring a seamless customer service experience to our multinational clients.
We offer the full spectrum of International Benefits Consulting. For the needs of our clients with large local national populations, we work with our global broker partners, whom we meet with every six months, in person, to review accounts and communicate about market changes and changing client needs.
What makes Hays International Consulting better than our competition?
• We excel at working with clients who are growing internationally, to the extent that we have built custom products for groups starting off with 2 or 3 employees in a location.
• As a growing group, we understand that there are things outside of the benefits-box that our clients look to us to provide or give direction on.
• Our partners are licensed professionals in each of their countries, with direct relationships and books of business with the relevant carriers in those countries. They are not matrix partners and/or administrative staff. Each answer they give and piece of business they place is based on their vast industry experience in their country and their specialization in working with U.S. multinationals.
• While we work with accomplished benefits professionals globally, our U.S. clients will only have one point of contact, in the U.S.