We offer cost-effective health, work/life, voluntary and other benefit programs to clients all over the world. From healthcare coverage to life insurance and beyond, our expert guidance equally supports your goals of administering employee benefits and managing expenses.
We don’t just deliver reports—we turn data into strategic plans that get results. As an extension of your internal Human Resources team, we do the hard work on our end to make your decisions easier.
The Hays team in action:
- Medical Plan Renewal costs consistently below medical trend* year after year
- Proprietary analytical tools with statistically valid, proven and unmatched data reporting
- Market leverage from being one of the largest employee benefit practice in the country
- International capabilities
- Seminars and Education, i.e., 2014 Health Care Reform Preparedness
*Medical Trend, the annual increase in the cost of medical benefits, is currently running at 10 to 12 percent per year. Hays Employee Benefits clients experience renewals well below medical trend at 5 to 7 percent.
Contact Employee Benefits to find out how we can help you: email@example.com
Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Programs
At Hays, we understand what a challenge it is to offer both an appealing and cost-effective medical/dental/vision insurance plan to employees. That’s why we’re masterful at plan design—like an architect with all the tools and an open blueprint. Our experts use proprietary analytic tools to develop attractive plans that are well below the Medical Trend — at 5 to 7 percent.
Hays International Benefits’ Consulting strives to lighten the load of global benefits administrators while increasing knowledge and improving communication with local offices in other countries. We work with local broker partners with whom we have an established book of business, proven procedures, and open lines of communication so that we can bring a seamless customer service experience to our multinational clients.
We offer the full spectrum of International Benefits Consulting. For the needs of our clients with large local national populations, we work with our global broker partners, whom we meet with every six months, in person, to review accounts and communicate about market changes and changing client needs.
What makes Hays International Consulting better than our competition?
• We excel at working with clients who are growing internationally, to the extent that we have built custom products for groups starting off with 2 or 3 employees in a location.
• We have 1 single database for all international policies that our clients have access to.
• We are available to help with anything, at no additional charge. As a growing group, we understand that there are things outside of the benefits-box that our clients look to us to provide or give direction on.
• Our partners are licensed professionals in each of their countries, with direct relationships and books of business with the relevant carriers in those countries. They are not matrix partners and/or administrative staff. Each answer they give and piece of business they place is based on their vast industry experience in their country and their specialization in working with U.S. multinationals.
• While we work with accomplished benefits professionals globally, our U.S. clients will only have one point of contact, in the U.S.