Compliance Webinar: Annual Review and a Look Into 2019
2018 was another eventful year for Employee Benefits and Compliance. Presented by the Hays Benefits Research and Compliance Department, this recorded webinar is an opportunity to get ready for 2019 and ensure you are in compliance with the new laws and changes for the upcoming year.
- What to do if you get a 226J Penalty letter form the IRS (hint, it has to do with employer reporting of coverage).
- The individual mandate penalty goes to $0 next year. What does this mean?
- This year’s spending resolution has delayed the “Cadillac” tax once again. There are other future impacts as well.
- AARP vs. the EEOC: the potential impact on wellness programs
- Association Health Plans and Limited Duration Health Plans: when, what, where, why and how.
- On the horizon: a loosening of the HSA and health FSA rules?
You can watch the webinar here.
Please contact your Hays Companies representative for further information.