In this 1-hour webinar, presented by Hays Companies Research and Compliance Department, we present an overview of HIPAA Privacy and Security rules applicable to group health plans, as well as the latest requirements for the privacy and security of protected health information (PHI) and the role of the employer as plan sponsor.
Other topics include:
- PHI, Covered Entities and Business Associates
- General Privacy and Security requirements
- Business Associate Agreements (BAA)
- Subcontractor requirements
- Privacy notice requirements and deadlines
- Permitted disclosure of PHI
- Breach notification requirements
Please contact your Hays Companies representative for further information.
Interested in attending our next webinar? Register here: