Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) inhabit a strange place in the employee benefit world: they often exist because of health coverage offered by employer, employers can contribute to them, but they are ultimately owned by the individual and are not group sponsored health plans. Some strange rules result.
In this 35-minute presentation, the Hays Compliance team discusses the following topics:
- Who is eligible to contribute to an HSA?
- What is permissible coverage?
- What is impermissible coverage?
- FSAs, HRAs, and HSAs in particular
- How much can be contributed to an HSA, and when?
- What are permissible expenses for distribution?
- and many more
To watch the webinar, please click here.
Interested in learning more? Connect with us today: