Medicare plays a big role in health care coverage for many employees, spouses and dependents. The impact of Medicare and your group health plans can be confusing. Understanding this impact is crucial to complying with the Medicare Secondary Payor Rules.
In this session, we cover the interaction between group health plans and Medicare, including:
- Medicare enrollment periods,
- Coordination of benefits rules,
- Medicare non-discrimination rules,
- Medicare entitlement as a status change,
- Medicare’s effect on HSA eligibility, and
- Reporting obligations for group health plans and prescription drug benefit managers.
Watch the webinar now
Download the Presentation
Interested in learning more? Connect with us today: