Whether fully-insured or self-funded, employers are losing to insurers by routinely miscalculating what is actually in their best interest. Learn how the industry is failing employers, encouraging the wrong decisions and driving insurer profits.
- Saving Money by not Wasting Money on Penalties and Administrative Mistakes
- How to best guard against Employer Mandate and HIPAA Privacy and Security penalties
- Why administrative mistakes can cost you more than traditional compliance penalties
- What your health risk really is and why you are measuring it incorrectly
- Understand insurer’s motivations – why premiums and risk are not always connected
- Why insurance carries want you to stay fully-insured
- Why medical reporting is deceptive and irrelevant
- How to “beat the system” by using your data in a way the industry cannot
This program is approved for 2 SHRM, HRCI, and CPE credits.