Panel Discussion Presented by Hays Companies
Please join Hays Companies for a panel discussion on how businesses can take proactive preventive measures and learn how to respond to an active assailant event.
Discussion topics include:
- Lessons learned from CEO Nate Herbst and Middleton Chief of Police Chuck Foulke regarding the September 2018 mass shooting at WTS Paradigm in Middleton, WI.
- Proactive measures to improve workplace safety
- Crisis response planning for active shooter/assailant events
- Emerging technology to help businesses assess building exposures
- New insurance policies available in the marketplace to cover active assailant events