Whether fully-insured or self-funded, employers are losing to insurers by routinely miscalculating what is actually in their best interest. Learn how the industry is failing employers, encouraging the wrong decisions and driving insurer profits.
What We’ll Cover:
- What your health risk really is and why you are measuring it incorrectly
- How health plan funding actually works
- Understand insurer’s motivations – Why premiums and risk are not always connected
- Why medical reporting is deceptive and irrelevant
- How to “beat the system” by using your data in a way the industry cannot
This program is approved for 2 SHRM, HRCI, and CPE credits.
Networking & Appetizers to Follow