Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Whiteboard Seminar | How Consumerism, Wellness & Plan Design Can Improve Your Health Plan & How They Can’t

August 20 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm

Decision-makers are tasked with improving organizational health, satisfying recruitment/retention needs and managing the bottom line. This seminar presents a counterintuitive yet actionable approach to meeting these objectives.

What We’ll Cover

  • 84% of employers offer a High Deductible Health Plan — the other 16% are right
  • The only kind of wellness program that works and why it has nothing to do with wellness
  • How consumerism is being used against employers
  • The opportunities employers have to improve plan design and lower costs

This program is approved for 2.0  SHRM, HRCI, and CPE credits.

Register Here:

Details

Date:
August 20
Time:
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Categories:
,
Website:
https://info.hayscompanies.com/grand-rapids-seminar-aug-2019

Venue

Watermark Country Club, Grand Rapids, MI
5500 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546 United States
+ Google Map

Details

Date:
August 20
Time:
1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Event Categories:
,
Website:
https://info.hayscompanies.com/grand-rapids-seminar-aug-2019

Venue

Watermark Country Club, Grand Rapids, MI
5500 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546 United States
+ Google Map