It’s no secret, employee benefits are complicated. We’re here to break things down and help you build a roadmap for your approach to benefits. Together with our expert guests, we’ll explore complex, counterintuitive, and compelling topics that give you a better understanding of the “whys” of the industry. Tune into our latest episodes:
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Jared, Vanessa, and Adam are joined by Scott Horton of Delta Concepts Consulting to discuss ways employers can create a more inclusive and diverse culture in the workplace. Topics covered include:
- What is DEI and why it is so important to focus on
- How we all can be guilty of affinity bias and not even realize it
- What organizations should focus on first in DEI plans
New and Innovative Ideas in Employee Benefits
Jared, Vanessa, and Adam talk about the latest trends and ideas in employee benefits. How can employers evolve to offer creative benefits that their employees need in an ever-changing environment? Topics covered include:
- Ways employers can be flexible in all aspects of the work environment
- How will lifestyle spending potentially affect benefit employees?
- More ways to help your employees with their mental health
Listen and earn 1.0 SHRM credit
Don’t forget to subscribe using the button below!
This podcast is available to stream on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, and more.
Sign up to be notified when new episodes are released: