It’s no secret, employee benefits are complicated. We’re here to break things down and help you build a roadmap for your approach to benefits. Together with our expert guests, we’ll explore complex, counterintuitive, and compelling topics that give you a better understanding of the “whys” of the industry. Tune into our latest episodes:
Population Health & Mental Health – How Employers Are Better Caring for Their Employees
Jared, Vanessa, and Adam are joined by Rich Babcock from the Brown & Brown Population Health team. In this episode, the team breaks down the changing world of population health. They also dive into how COVID-19 has put mental health care on the forefront for all employers, EAP, and how other services have stepped up to fill this need. Topics covered include:
- How wellness has evolved into the population health world
- Can the right population health strategies help drive down speed?
- How employers are getting creative to meet their employees’ need for mental health support
How Employee Benefits Are Impacted by Washington D.C.
Jared, Vanessa, and Adam are joined by James Slotnick from SunLife. James is a true Washington insider that focuses on the employee benefits world. James dives into several pieces of evolving legislation and how these law changes may have a big impact on employers and their current benefit offerings. Topics covered include:
- The current legislation changes and how they will impact employee benefits
- Why employers should keep an eye on paid family medical leave
Listen and earn 1.0 SHRM credit
Don’t forget to subscribe using the button below!
This podcast is available to stream on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, and more.
Sign up to be notified when new episodes are released: