It’s no secret, employee benefits are complicated. We’re here to break things down and help you build a roadmap for your approach to benefits. Together with our expert guests, we’ll explore complex, counterintuitive, and compelling topics that give you a better understanding of the “whys” of the industry. Tune into our latest episodes:
How To Help Your Medicare Eligible Employees
Jared, Vanessa, and Adam are joined by Gina Schreiber from Absence Services Group to discuss the ins and outs of Medicare and answer common questions that arise when enrolling. Topics covered include:
- What options does a Medicare eligible employee have?
- What can I do as an HR professional to help my Medicare eligible employees?
- Who are some trusted experts to turn to for help?
The Continuing Evolution of Total Rewards
Jared, Vanessa, and Adam are joined by Rebecca Shipley to discuss compensation, pay equity, and all things total rewards. Topics covered include:
- What are total rewards?
- How is compensation continuing to change?
- What part is pay equity continuing to play in my role in HR today?
Listen and earn 1.0 SHRM credit
Don’t forget to subscribe using the button below!
This podcast is available to stream on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon Music, and more.
Sign up to be notified when new episodes are released: