In this special Virtual Whiteboard Event, Dave Ross expands upon the financial implications of COVID-19 and the impact on employer-sponsored health plans.
- The Paradox of Pandemics – Exponential Growth Curves
- “Bending The Curve” – What does it mean? – What’s the point?
- Are my health plan costs for 2020 guaranteed to go up? – Not necessarily.
- What are the implications of COVID-19 on health plan costs for 2021 and beyond?
- What are the other cost implications of COVID-19 beyond the direct costs to our health plan?
Watch The Recording:
Please be advised that any and all information, comments, analysis, and/or recommendations set forth above relative to the possible impact of COVID-19 on potential insurance coverage or other policy implications are intended solely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as legal advice. As an insurance broker, we have no authority to make coverage decisions as that ability rests solely with the issuing carrier. Therefore, all claims should be submitted to the carrier for evaluation. The positions expressed herein are opinions only and are not to be construed as any form of guarantee or warranty. Finally, given the extremely dynamic and rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, comments above do not take into account any applicable pending or future legislation introduced with the intent to override, alter or amend current policy language.
Interested in learning more? Connect with us today: