Hays Companies and Sun Life Financial joined together for a virtual educational event on health care, the political landscape and key decisions ahead. The recorded webinar covers:
Where Do We Go From Here:
Employee Benefits Issues, Politics & the Election
Speaker: James Slotnick, Assistant Vice President, Government Relations at Sun Life
- How has COVID-19 accelerated the discussion around federally mandated Paid Sick Time and Paid Leave?
- How would drug importation from Canada impact the cost of prescription drugs?
- How will the Presidential election, the House and Senate races impact your employer-sponsored health plan?
- Which states will define the Presidential election and what could this mean for the future healthcare?
Health and Welfare Compliance:
What You Need To Be Thinking About Today
Speaker: Nick Karls, Attorney, Associate Director of Compliance at Hays Companies
- What is the current state of COVID-19 induced regulatory changes to health and welfare benefits?
- What are the main compliance challenges health plans are overcoming as employees return to work?
- What are the biggest compliance concerns for the second half of 2020?
- Will the ACA be headed back to the Supreme Court?
Please be advised that any and all information, comments, analysis, and/or recommendations set forth above relative to the possible impact of COVID-19 on potential insurance coverage or other policy implications are intended solely for informational purposes and should not be relied upon as legal or medical advice. As an insurance broker, we have no authority to make coverage decisions as that ability rests solely with the issuing carrier. Therefore, all claims should be submitted to the carrier for evaluation. The positions expressed herein are opinions only and are not to be construed as any form of guarantee or warranty. Finally, given the extremely dynamic and rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, comments above do not take into account any applicable pending or future legislation introduced with the intent to override, alter or amend current policy language.
Interested in learning more? Connect with us today: