Watch a recorded webinar titled “Understanding and Managing Your Company’s Safety Measurement System (SMS) and CAB Reports.” Topics covered include:
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA)
- Seven Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Categories (BASICs)
- Unsafe Driving, Crash Indicator, Hours-of-Service (HOS) Compliance, Vehicle Maintenance, Controlled Substances/Alcohol, Hazardous Materials (HM) Compliance, and Driver Fitness
- Improve CSA Scores
- Central Analysis Bureau Report (CAB)
- Underwriter Comments on Insurance and Compliance
Download the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration’s Safety Measurement System (SMS) Methodology: Behavior Analysis and Safety Improvement Category (BASIC) Prioritization Status.
Senior Risk Control Consultant
Hays Companies | Part of the Brown & Brown Team
Marketing Director, Minnesota & Wisconsin
EMC Insurance Companies
This document is provided for general information purposes only and should not be considered legal or tax advice or legal or tax opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. Readers are urged to consult their legal counsel and tax advisor concerning any legal or tax questions that may arise.
Interested in learning more? Connect with us today: