The fourth quarter of 2021 shows signs of limited relief for some insureds as rate increases appear to be slowing down for select insureds. However, rate and capacity challenges continue to permeate the property and casualty marketplace.
- Cyber liability faces increasing premiums, underwriting standards, and retentions all while capacity decreases.
- Catastrophe losses remain a concern in property.
- In casualty, auto losses continue to experience larger losses in part from social inflation.
- The executive liability marketplace is watching the evolving SPAC space and a potential increase in EPL claims.
- International casualty is essentially unchanged since the last quarter.
Complete the form below to read the full report: