Loading Events

← Back to Events

The Georgian Club, Atlanta, GA

+ Google Map
100 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339 United States

March 2019

Whiteboard Seminar | Consumerism, Wellness & Plan Design

March 13 @ 1:45 pm - 4:00 pm
The Georgian Club, Atlanta, GA, 100 Galleria Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30339 United States
+ Google Map

Decision-makers are tasked with improving organizational health, satisfying recruitment/retention needs, and managing the bottom line. This seminar presents a counterintuitive, yet actionable approach to meeting these objectives. What We'll Cover: 84% of employers offer a High Deductible Health Plan - the other 16% are right. The only kind of wellness program that works and why it has nothing to do with wellness. How consumerism is being used against employers. The opportunities employers have to improve plan design and lower costs.…

Find out more »
+ Export Events