Loading Events

← Back to Events

Watermark Country Club, Grand Rapids, MI

+ Google Map
5500 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546 United States

August 2019

Whiteboard Seminar | How Consumerism, Wellness & Plan Design Can Improve Your Health Plan & How They Can’t

August 20 @ 1:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Watermark Country Club, Grand Rapids, MI, 5500 Cascade Road SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49546 United States
+ Google Map

Decision-makers are tasked with improving organizational health, satisfying recruitment/retention needs and managing the bottom line. This seminar presents a counterintuitive yet actionable approach to meeting these objectives. What We'll Cover 84% of employers offer a High Deductible Health Plan -- the other 16% are right The only kind of wellness program that works and why it has nothing to do with wellness How consumerism is being used against employers The opportunities employers have to improve plan design and lower costs…

Find out more »
+ Export Events